Experienced Attorney in Alton, Illinois
At the law firm John J. Hopkins & Associates, in Alton, Illinois, our attorneys and support staff believe in helping clients get what they deserve through experienced representation and compassionate service.
Our lawyers have been helping clients in the St. Louis metro area for nearly 40 years. As a result of our work, we have recovered millions of dollars in settlements and judgments for thousands of clients.
Under The Leadership Of A Pre-Eminent Personal Injury Lawyer
Our founder, attorney John J. Hopkins, was selected by his peers to be a member of the Leading Lawyers Network. Only 5 percent of the approximately 82,000 lawyers in Illinois have been so selected in recognition of their ability. Mr. Hopkins has also been selected as a member of the American Bar Foundation, an award reserved for less than 1 percent of the entire legal profession.
Passionate representation focused on these areas of personal injury and wrongful death litigation:
- Medical negligence: Including claims related to birth injuries, hospital negligence, doctor and nurse errors, surgical mistakes and medication errors
- Motor vehicle accidents: Including cases resulting from auto and truck accidents caused by another party's negligence or misconduct behind the wheel
- Nursing home neglect: Including emotional and physical abuse, carelessness or violations of residents' rights
- Defective and dangerous drugs litigation: Injury and wrongful death lawsuits related to dangerous side-effects and complications leading to serious injury or death
- Employment lawsuits: Including discrimination, wrongful discharge and retaliation due to reporting you employer's false claim under the Whistleblower Act
Make The Right Choice In An Attorney
We want you to feel confident that you are making the right decisions for yourself and your family. Contact us at John J. Hopkins & Associates to schedule an appointment for a free consultation at our Alton office.
Free Consultation · No Fees Unless You Recover Compensation
All cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not collect on a case until and unless we obtain a settlement or verdict on your behalf. Call toll free at 888-779-6064 for more information.